The 2010s were a great decade to be out at the movies, and these are MrMan's five best in their humble and perverted opinion ...
(5) Beach Rats (2017): As a closeted beach bro, future star Harris Dickinson experimented with older dudes and even showed his Hairless Dickinson!
(4) King Cobra (2016): While portraying gay-porn star Brent Corrigan, Disney starlet Garrett Clayton expanded his horizons during numerous salacious gay sex scenes.
(3) God’s Own Country (2017): Britain’s answer to Call Me by Your Name, God’s Own Country, proved that UK stands for Uncut Kock. Stars Josh O’Connor and Alec Secareanu have down and dirty gay sex and even go frontal for a barnyard heart-to-hard-on.
(2) Call Me by Your Name (2017): Even with all that jizz, it’s tough to beat the mix of cultural impact and supreme sexiness of CMBYT. Nothing holds a candle to their ball-grabbing, peach-batin’, cum-wipin' good time.
(1) Stranger by the Lake (2013): We got very familiar with the stars of Stranger by the Lake as well as the porn-star cock doubles they enlisted for their explicit gay-sex scenes. Not only was there no better gay movie last decade, but there might not be a better one ever!