Whether you fell in lust with the original UK version of Queer as Folk, the longer-running US version, or both, if you’re a self-respecting gay, the iconic franchise probably made a substantial enough deposit in your bank of spank to last a lifetime.
But today, Mr. Man is deciding which show had the superior gay sex — the UK version or the US version ...
The 1999 UK Queer as Folk only lasted one season, plus a two-episode wrap-up in 2000, yet it delivered Charlie Hunnam as a cock-hungry twink:
(1) The OG ass-eating scene (that's still so hard to imagine includes modern-day superstar and super-daddy Charlie Hunnam as well as Game of Thrones cutie Aiden Gillen).
(2) Plenty of frontal nudity from big-dicked Irishman Aiden:
(3) His dom top routine with a very sweaty bottom, played by Michael Norris:
(4) Some hot gay sex with Jim Shelpey and Craig Kelly:
(5) The US Queer as Folk ran for five seasons between 2000 and 20004 and made darn good use of all 83 episodes, bringing us some of the steamiest gay content ever seen in America. Randy Harrison took on Charlie Hunnam’s role while Gale Harold replaced Aiden Gillen as the man doing the munching in their recreation of the famed ass-eating scene:
(6) Plus the US version gave us all the well-lit smooth twink asses we could handle:
(7) Comedian Hal Sparks delivered multiple hardcore gay sex scenes, in addition to exposing almost every inch of his flawless furry bod:
(8) And let’s not forget about Peter Paige’s NSFW scenes. Say hello to the series' MVP — Most Valuable Penis:
(9) Oh, and did we mention Randy Harrison and Gale Harold?
(10) Oh, we did? Oops!
So, which Queer as Folk has the better gay sex — the UK version or the US version?! It’s a hard decision. We can’t show you everything, so if you want to check out the full NSFW gay sex scenes from both versions of Queer as Folk, you can head HERE. Stay queer, folks!