5 posts categorized "JILL BIDEN"
Some takeaways from the second night of the DNC:
In tender moment, Joe Biden embraces Jill Biden following her keynote #DemConvention remarks.— ABC News (@ABC) August 19, 2020
"I'm Jill Biden's husband...You can see why she's the love of my life and the rock of our family." https://t.co/g2aifw44ZR pic.twitter.com/yEM18SMx2l
(1) “I'm Jill Biden's husband.”
(2) I love Jill Biden.
(3) I want calamari.
(4) It was sweet of Cindy McCain to at least honor, if not endorse, Biden.
(5) Biden/Harris are going to prioritize health care.
(6) All the be-scared-of-Hunter-Biden crap coming is not going to stick on the Bidens.
(7) AOC is the future of the party.
(8) I want every convention to be virtual. I absolutely loved the far-flung delegate roll call videos, and she was probably my favorite delegate ...
Cozzir Watkins: I’ve been doing this for a long time, so let me just be plain. Black people, especially black women, are the backbone of the Democratic Party.” #DemConvention pic.twitter.com/G9gb0r3K9d— Keith Boykin (@keithboykin) August 19, 2020
(9) ... but I also liked the Ohio dudes:
(10) And Jacquelyn Asbie stole the whole, entire night:
ABOVE: Because masks aren't sexy.
ABOVE: Still got that Melrose face. More here.